(1) All orders are subject to Credit approval by MER Corporation's Credit department before shipping.
(2) Payment Terms are Net 30 Days, F.O.B. Secaucus, New Jersey.
(3) All merchandise will be shipped by common carrier or United Parcel Service ( UPS ). Consignee may elect to specify carrier providing those special instructions are made in writing at the time the order was placed with MER Corp or at least one week prior to the requirer ship date requested. MER Corp will not assume any responsibility for non performance of those carriers chosen by the consignee.
(4) Claims for merchandise lost or damaged in transit are the exclusive responsibility of the consignee, the carrier and/or their insurers.
(5) Claims for damage or defects not incurred in transit or claims resulting from merchandise shortages must be made in writing within ten (10) days of receipt of goods.
(6) Only authorized returns will be accepted; authorized returns required a Return-Authorization-Number (RA#). All others will be refused. (See our Return-Policy below for details ).
(7) Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices on all sold orders and stock orders will be honored at the ordered price regardless of when delivered.
(8) Special orders (any rug not a stock design, size or color) can not be cancelled after being placed with and accepted by MER Corp and required a 50% deposit at the time orders are placed with MER Corp.
All requests for returns must be submitted within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
Any request for return after this 30 day period will be declined.)
(1) MER does not issue UPS call tags directly to consumers.
All retail accounts are required to apply for a Return Authorization Number (RA#) from our Customer Service Department. Upon receipt of our RA#, the dealer may return the rug to MER freight prepaid for inspection.
(2) All rugs must have a Return Authorization number issued by our Customer Service Department prior to shipping. Our warehouse will not receive any rugs shipped to our warehouse without a Return Authorization Number.
(3) If the returned rug, after inspection in our warehouse, is deemed to have manufacturing defects including, dye run, breakdown of backing, miss woven, missing tufts, or if MER shipped the wrong rug; MER will issue full credit for the rug and credit the account for any freight charges.
(4) If the returned rug, after inspection in our warehouse, is deemed to have no manufacturing defects and shows no visible signs of use, credit for the rug will be issued less a 20% re-stocking charge. The account will be responsible for all inbound and outbound freight.
(5) If the returned rug, after inspection in our warehouse, is deemed to have no manufacturing defects and shows visible signs of use, no credit will be issued for the rug. Visible signs of use include all non-manufacturing complaints such as, standard wear due to traffic patterns or imprints made by furniture, any damage caused by customer's use of the product, and in the case of hooked rugs include high or blown loops. The account will remain responsible for the original invoice amount for the merchandise plus all inbound and outbound freight.
Please stop by again. Thank you for your interest!